Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Giving Thanks..Military Weddings

Hard to believe that it is the infamous time of the turkey, and the Holidays are just around the corner. Keeping with the tradition of giving thanks, I wanted to continue to give huge gratitude for our Veterans and active Military. Our hearts and hands extend for a million thanks, and I want to dedicate this post to a few of my favorite snap shots of Military weddings that make me smile.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea of using patriotism throughout all of the details on your big day. Kudos to this adorable real bride and her savvy ladies at her side. I gathered two other detail shots from other real wedding via Pinterest that continued the theme.


Here is a version of my styling based on this inspiration bride. I love the tradition look of this Pronovias 2013 collection gown paired with these two drapey numbers from Jim Hjelm's latest group of gorgeous dresses. 


The idea of dressing a bride that will soon be standing next to her hubby in his Military Blues gives me goose bumps every time. 


From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

No comments: