Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Watters Fall 2013 Trunk Show

We are over the moon to have all of these gorgeous gowns in one setting for the trunk show this Friday the 19th and Sat the 20th!! 

This collection includes the most picture perfect silhouettes and the dreamiest of fabric manipulations that I have yet to see in one season. The fluid overlays and soft illusion necklines are beyond breath taking, and I simply cannot get enough of them! The shapes range from fitted mermaids and flowy A-lines to fairy tale like ball gowns, while all somehow remain very cohesive with spot on details that incorporate all of what is happening in couture bridal fashion.

I usually only add a few photos of my fav gowns, but I simply could not narrow it down this time....and there are more that you simply HAVE to see in person!





















No comments: